Frequently Asked Questions
1) Q: What is your turnaround time?
A: Our standard production time is 10 business days plus shipping.
2) Q: Can I receive an order quicker than the standard production time?
A: We have the ability to produce orders quicker than our standard production time. There
Would be an additional rush charge on the order as well as possible expedited shipping.
3) Q: How much is the rush charge?
A: The rush charge is 10% of the Order Cost with a minimum of $25.00 and a Maximum of $250.00
4) Q: What is a Template Charge?
A: A Template Charge is a $60.00 one time fee that allows us to set up your custom logo to be engraved and personalized on all of our item selections.
5) Q: What is 2 Sided Etching?
A: 2 Sided Etching is an additional cost to engrave on two panels of our crystal and glass items where applicable. This is an $8.00 charge.
6) Q: Is what is shown in the catalog all you have?
A: We have the ability to source many more items then what is shown in the catalog. We also have the ability to create custom items. So please feel free to ask if you have a need for an item that is not shown in the catalog.
7) Q: Is the order confirmation the same as the invoice?
A: No. The order confirmation is sent before our production process begins. This shows your item and engraving cost and gives you a chance to review the verbiage that is going to be engraved for you. A final invoice will be sent once the order has been shipped to you. The final invoice will include shipping costs.
8) Q: Is there a charge to send a sample?
A: Yes. Once the sample is returned to us in the same packaging and in saleable condition we will issue a credit for that sample. You would just have to pay the shipping charges.
9) Q: Can I email my order details?
A: Yes we would prefer to receive engraving instructions via email to eliminate typing errors. We do take orders via fax and over the phone as well.